NUFFNANG ADS

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Assholes.

Today i'm gonna be blogging about people who lends stuff from other people but don't give a damn to return it back.

Yeah, what in the world is wrong with you guys?! 

I will never ever understand these kind of people. Okay, maybe money is still acceptable but other stuff like clothes, bags etc etc! Are you like too poor to buy your own clothes till you don't wanna return it back to people? Maybe.. Or do you pretend to act stupid and wait till your friends forget about you borrowing their stuff and then you eventually own their sutff? Haha stupid. 

This actually happens to me too. I have a friend from high school ( i don't even know where the hell is she now) who tends to borrows clothes from me. Not one or two, but a few pieces of clothes. She don't even bother giving it back to me. I don't want to borrow it to her, but i'm the type of person who doesn't have the guts to say NO. Oh well.. 

And also people who don't ask permission when using other people's stuff. And i'm all like..


You guys don't have a mouth? What is so hard about it? Come on guys.. What's the difference between stealing and not asking for someone's permission? I guess it's pretty much the same? Unless you're dumb, please, just fucking ask people's permission before using their stuff. 

Also, I will be saying mean things in my blog. So don't be offended. Or else i will feel bad! I'm serious. But i just had to say it cuz it's the fact. Waaaaait, why would i even think that way. It's ma blog. I say whatever i want. 

This is for you people who don't bother returning stuff and don't bother asking permission. Yeah, FUUUUU.

4 comments:

  1. This is not even a small matter omg! So annoying right. Hahaha! and yes about the passing around thing..happens all the time in high school lor. then? how are you going to study for your quiz? and i blog about this cuz 'someone' borrowed my stuff and i so happen to remember! you know who anot. i told you before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah omg la. I fucking want my clothes bag! Plus a bag. But that bag i dont really mind though. I have one dinner bag with her and its my mum's! Omg how can she do this to me. Lol. My mum asked me about the bag and i was like no i didnt take your bag fml. Ohhh so you finally got your notes back! Better than me wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. which reminds me. my friend borrowed my shirt and pants and he still hasn't return it to me for like, 6 years now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok thats worst!!! my friend borrowed few shirts. two bags!! crazy or what? haih these people ah.

    ReplyDelete