NUFFNANG ADS

Monday 12 September 2011

First Post.

Hahaha created a new blog and this is my first post! I actually have another blog, but it's so dead. I don't even know why i feel like creating a blog. Maybe because i'm too free. I meant, yes i'm free. Too free. I think i'll blog everyday since i'm so free. Ok, i don't even know what the hell am i saying.

Anyways, i went for Korean Praise last night. And it was super super awesome, as usual. Those of you who didn't go, well, sucks to be you! But too bad, no pictures were allowed to be taken, sobs :(  And i also bought, i mean, my mum bought a T-shirt for me, with the word K-Pop infront for 25 bucks!

Hahaha K-Pop fans out there. You jelly? Good. 

I think Koreans are given the ability to sing really well. Most of the korean people can sing, no? But anyways i really enjoyed yesterday's concert :D 

Moving on.. It's my twin sister and brother's 14th birthday today. So, Happy Birthday? Hahaha as if they're gonna read my blog. Oh and also it's Mooncake Festival today right? Damn, i haven't even had a piece of mooncake.. 

And lastly, hahaha 12 freaking days left until the KMW Concert! Holy shit i'm so excited!! Who's going?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment