NUFFNANG ADS

Wednesday 14 September 2011

A Dream.

So yesterday i had this really weird dream about, i don't know, me and my friends? It's really weird i don't even know how to say lol. We were sleeping in this hospital? Looks like a hospital to me. Where most of the people there were posessed? Hahaha i know damn, it's weird and scary at the same time like wtf people were vomitting and stuff.

I also dreamt of other stuff but lol i don't feel like telling haha. I actually woke up at 8am today but i slept back until 12.30 wtf.

Anyway, i was hungry last night so i made this :




You guys should totally try making this! It's cream cracker (not exactly cream crackers but it's called Water biscuit?) topped with cheese and blueberry jam! Goes really well with strawberry jam too. Whatever it is, you guys should give it a try :D

So, the KMW Concert is 10 days away! I am sosososo excited! Yes yes, i know i already said that a billion times. But i can't help it.


Can't wait to see U-KISS perform live for the first time. I actually missed their fan meeting on June due to my National freaking Service! *annoyed* And can you guys imagine me going to the KMW Concert with my mum? She kinda likes K-Pop too. That's a good thing right? :D So i asked her, what if i scream during the concert? And she's like 'go ahead and scream'. Haha you gotta admit i have the coolest mum ever!

Haha so who's going?! Tell me tell me!

************************************************************************************************************************
Hmm i thought of making a step by step tutorial on how to do these leopard printed nails. Just because i am too free.


Should i?

No comments:

Post a Comment