NUFFNANG ADS

Sunday 25 September 2011

Korean Music Wave 2011.

So, i went for the Korean Music Wave yesterday in KL which was held at Stadium Merdeka. This is actually my second concert. First was Super Junior's Super Show II. And oh my God, let me tell you this, it's freaking amazing.. Just be cause U-KISS is performing hahaha. I wouldn't go for KMW if U-KISS isn't coming.

Went to KL at 1 plus. It's really late, i know. My dad has work to do. Reached at 4 plus and went to a mall in  Bangsar to have lunch in Chilis! That's not really lunch i guess lol.. Ok time for pictures!

As you can see, bought the RM288 ticket. 






Bought these U-KISS wristbands. 2 for 10 bucks. So pretty, i'm gonna wear it everyday :D

The stage! 

So many people bought the RM188 ticket!! It has a better view actually. 


Kevin & Dongho as the MCs.

First group to perform was FT. Island.



And then i forgot who performs next. Lol i'll just post the pictures.. It's EXTREMELY blur though. 



This is Teen Top. Omg they are really skinny and tiny! Hahaha. Chunji is really cute. And he looks like Kevin from U-KISS. Maybe it's just me who thinks that way..lol.

4 Minute.

GD & T.O.P

No pictures of U-KISS though cuz i video cam-ed their performances. 

U-KISS performing Bingeul Bingeul.

This is 0330 & ManManHaNi. 

Video is EXTREMELY blur and small, idk how to enlarge it wtf.

No pictures of Park Jungmin and Seungri though cuz i was really lazy to take pics.

There's this really stupid guard who doesn't allow fans to take pictures.. Oh god i'm so annoyed. I mean, i think it's ok for fans to take pictures without flash, right? What's the freakin big deal about it? I was caught like a few times hahaha and ever since he kept looking at my place.. Whatever. 

So when it was U-KISS's turn to perform, i went at the back ( not really far from my seat) to video cam their performances and hahaha literally screamed my head off!!! Omg can't believe i saw Kiseop :D 

But they had to go back to Korea right after their performance! So sad :( Most of the artist sang around four songs. It was really high when GD and TOP were performing. Fans stood on their chairs wtf. Those assholes were blocking our (me and my mum's) view so we had to stand on our chairs too. I think most of the fans came to meet GD and TOP.. 

Concert ended at 10 plus. Fans demanded for encore, but there isn't any!!! HAHAHAHA. 

Anyway, bought U-KISS's 0330 mini album for ONLY 27 bucks!!



Comes with a photo booklet.

And then you can like write some notes in it.. I don't know what to do with this booklet because no way am i gonna scribble shits in this booklet. Lol.

Didn't take alot of pictures because what's the point of taking LOADS AND LOADS of pictures when all you do is look at the camera screen when taking pictures?! It's like you're watching them on TV. 

Anyways, went back at around 12 and reached home at freaking 2AM!!! Cuz my parents don't really wanna spend a night in KL. So yeah, happy happy day :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment